Official Housing Website for the 2023 NMHC Annual Meeting and Apartment Strategies Conference
January 31, 2023 to February 2, 2023
Aria Resort & Casino | Las Vegas, NV
Sessions for the 2023 NMHC Annual Meeting and the 2023 NMHC Apartment Strategies Conference will take place at the ARIA Resort & Casino.
All room reservation and suite REQUESTS will be accepted according to NMHC membership. All members MUST be in good standing from the date of registration through the conference date.
New for 2023! Any registered attendee that wishes to request a suite must first complete a regular room request online via this NMHC housing website and then submit a separate sponsor suite request form.
Open to NMHC members only, the 2023 NMHC Annual Meeting will be held January 31st to February 2nd and will be full of informative sessions presented by industry leaders and fun-filled social and networking events.
Preceding the Annual Meeting will be 2023 NMHC Apartment Strategies Conference, focusing on powerful business insight into what lies ahead for the economy and our industry. This meeting is open to members and non-members and requires separate registration from the Annual Meeting.
NMHC Reservation & Suite Request Process Policies
• Hotel room reservation requests are acknowledged via email within 24 hours and confirmed within 14 business days by a separate email. Please note that room requests received before August 16 may take up to 30 business days to confirm.
• Those attendees registered as a Networking Pass should request an official off site hotel. Any request made at the ARIA Resort & Casino will NOT be confirmed. For those registered ONLY for the NMHC Apartment Strategies Conference requests for the ARIA Resort & Casino will be accepted, however confirmations will be based on several factors such as company membership level, maxed PAC individuals, sponsorship hotel availability at the time the hotel request was made. Priority at the ARIA Resort & Casino will be given to attendees with registrations for BOTH the NMHC Annual Meeting AND the NMHC Apartment Strategies Conference and there is a possibility that your request will be moved and confirmed at an official off site hotel.
• All hotel reservations will require an advance deposit in the amount equal to two nights rate plus taxes. Any full reservation cancellations made after December 19, 2022 will entail a forfeiture of this advance deposit. Please expect this deposit to be charged to the card provided on the reservation in the month of October. If you need a copy of the folio please reply to your hotel confirmation email to submit that request.
• New for 2023! Any registered attendee that wishes to request a suite MUST FIRST complete a regular room request online via this NMHC housing website and then submit a separate sponsor suite request form.
• Please only submit one sponsor suite request form for each guest you’d like to place in a suite. Submitting a suite request for each registrant in your firm will not guarantee your firm will receive extra suites or a suite for each registered attendee.
• Suite requests, preferred suite type and the number of suites per firm cannot be guaranteed regardless of membership level or sponsorship level. NMHC will work to accommodate as many suite requests and preferences as possible.
• If the guest’s preferred suite type or any suite is not able to be confirmed, the guest will be placed on a waitlist for a suite and their regular room request will be confirmed as long as they have submitted one. If they did not make a request for a regular room, a reservation will not be made for them.
• Sponsors may submit a waitlist request through the NMHC housing website if they do not receive their suite preference and want a suite upgrade or if they want to secure an additional suite. The waitlist will be cleared based on cancellations that are received.
• Suites and hotel rooms will sell out early; it’s highly recommended that you submit all your firm’s housing requests (rooms and suites) before the end of July and any guest name transfers can be done at a later date if needed.
• Executive Hospitality Suites will not be available to request on the housing website. This suite type will be offered as part of the meeting room rental lottery and only to the 2023 Chair’s Circle sponsors.
Official Headquarter Hotel With Sessions
ARIA Resort & Casino
ARIA Las Vegas is the epitome of luxury casino resorts – featuring luxury rooms, suites and expansive views of the Las Vegas Strip. There’s the Vegas you’re used to, and then there’s the AAA Five Diamond–awarded ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Unsurpassed amenities from our renowned restaurants to the most technologically-advanced rooms and suites await you. This technologically-advanced hotel brings everything you wish to your fingertips.
NMHC hotel room reservation requests are acknowledged via email within 24 hours and confirmed within 14 business days by a separate email. Please note that room requests received before August 16 may take up to 30 business days to confirm.
Rates start at:
$229 per night*
*All room rates are subject to a $39 daily resort fee and applicable state/local taxes. which are currently at 13.38% (subject to change without notice).
Official Off Site NMHC Hotel
Vdara Hotel & Spa
Vdara Hotel & Spa is conveniently located right in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip offering a stylish setting, modern amenities and exceptional service. A casino-free, smoke-free spa resort on the Strip, Vdara brings a relaxing, unique take on Las Vegas.
Located just across from the North entrance of the ARIA Resort & Casino, about a 3-5 minute walk.
NMHC Nightly Rate:
*The room rate for Sunday 1/29/2023 is $229 plus taxes/fees. All room rates are subject to a $39 daily resort fee and applicable state/local taxes. which are currently at 13.38% (subject to change without notice).
Contact Staged Right Events
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST